DB Entrepreneurs Networking Breakfast
- Have you started a business in DB or are looking to do so
- Are you looking to find local services, support and or customers?
- Are you looking to grow your network?
If your answer is yes to any of the above then please join our 2nd DB Entrepreneurs Networking Breakfast on Thursday 7th April 2016, 8am at Zaks.
Special guest Steve Bruce, will share his experiences and thoughts on how to grow your business through linkedin. Steve is the Managing Director from SB Consulting will present a 20 minute workshop on "Present yourself as a thought leader and opinion former with Linkedin"
Being perceived as an authority, thought leader & opinion former in your industry has never been more important than it is today. It is well documented that Linkedin offers you an effective way to build your personal brand and generate new business leads .Today, Linkedin has over 1m users in Hong Kong. That’s 54% of the working population. Almost 60% of these users have sourced business from the site and users with an ‘all-star’ profile are 40 TIMES MORE LIKELY to source new business than those who do not. In his popular workshop, Steve will show you how to leverage the power of Linkedin to identify decision makers in your target companies and source new business.
In Steve’s workshop you will learn:
- What thought leadership is
- Why being perceived as a thought leader in your industry is vital for your business these days
- How to create, build & grow your personal brand using Linkedin
- How to quickly identify target clients
- How to source new business using Linkedin
- How to leverage the power of Linkedin groups to source new business
Cost of F&B is not included and to be paid on the day.
Under the guidance of T8 Consulting and in in conjunction with AroundDB and Parsons White Wealth Management the Networking breakfast is set to become a standing monthly fixture in the DB calendar (first Tuesday of the month). An ideal opportunity to meet local service providers and customers, ask questions about getting started or growing your business, and get advice from those who have gone before.
By attending you will get the opportunity to have a one minute introduction to share what you or your company can offer, network with like minded people and ask 3-5 questions on where you might need help or perhaps share something that you have just learnt that you had wished someone had told you sooner.