- Have you started a business in DB or are looking to do so
- Are you looking to find local services, support and or customers?
- Are you looking to grow your network?
If your answer is yes to any of the above then please join our DB Entrepreneurs Networking Breakfast on Thursday 1st September 2016, 8am at Zaks. (Cost of F&B is not included and to be paid on the day).
Our special guest Sherryn Hancock will present a 20-25 minute workshop about the Importance of Budgeting for Small Business & Individuals.
With almost 30 years of experience in the Budgeting & Management Reporting, Sherryn will explore why budgets are important for everyone, large or small & what you need to do to start a basic budget now.
* Learn how to start your budget today
* How to manage a budget going forward
* Best Apps / Tools in the market to help you to track your income & expenses
Under the guidance of T8 Consulting and in in conjunction with AroundDB the Networking breakfast is set to become a standing monthly fixture in the DB calendar (first Thursday of the month). An ideal opportunity to meet local service providers and customers, ask questions about getting started or growing your business, and get advice from those who have gone before.
By attending you will get the opportunity to have a one minute introduction to share what you or your company can offer, network with like minded people and ask questions on where you might need help or perhaps share something that you have just learnt that you had wished someone had told you sooner. Register now