Please join our DB Entrepreneurs Networking Breakfast on Thursday 8th June 2017, 8am at Zaks. (Cost of F&B is not included and to be paid on the day).
We are very pleased to announce that Janko Kosi, Executive Director from Mark&TING will cover "7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success".
Revealing effective marketing hacks for great results on a tight budget
Attendees of this seminar will learn about:
- Showcasing their small business as professional and trustworthy.
- Small business marketing strategy scenarios for companies on a limited budget.
- Top 5 marketing strategies your small business can use that are (almost) free.
Janko Kosi, the Executive Director of MARK&TING, will present the 7 Steps to Small Business Marketing Success during this seminar tailored for small businesses, entrepreneurs and startups.
We invite SMEs, entrepreneurs and non-tech-savvy startups on a tight budget, currently trying to handle marketing themselves to join us for this workshop.
Note: Workshop is not aimed towards experienced marketers, but more for business owners who have a general understanding of digital marketing, and are keen to apply it to their business.
You should definitely attend this event if any of the following statements apply to you:
- I am running a business with a website which was build before 2014 and hasn’t been upgraded to mobile-friendly (responsive design).
- I am running a business without a website, relying on my Facebook page.
- I have a brand new business website, but not a full-time marketing team, so I do everything myself, even though I am not a marketer.
- I have a business idea, but don’t want to spend too much on it, because I’m not sure it will even work.
MARK&TING is a Boutique Marketing Agency for Small business with BIG potential. Team of 7 experienced marketers and designers focus on “low cost - high impact” marketing tactics, to boost your business and deliver tangible results. MARK&TING works mostly with small companies, entrepreneurs, and startups in Hong Kong.
Under the guidance of T8 Consulting and in in conjunction with AroundDB the Networking breakfast is set to become a standing monthly fixture in the DB calendar (generally the first Thursday of the month excl. Jan). An ideal opportunity to meet local service providers and customers, ask questions about getting started or growing your business, and get advice from those who have gone before.
By attending you will get the opportunity to have a one minute introduction to share what you or your company can offer, network with like minded people and ask questions on where you might need help or perhaps share something that you have just learnt that you had wished someone had told you sooner.